To celebrate Healthy Aging Month, the editors of Healthy Aging® Magazine offer these 10 tips to achieve a better quality of life.
1. Act like the age you want to be.
2. Be positive in your daily conversations and actions.
3. Distance yourself from people who have a negative attitude.
4. Walk like a vibrant, healthy person.
5. Stand up straight!
6. Smile. Research suggests that people who smile more often are happier.
7. Volunteer your time, take a class and invite someone to lunch, brunch, dinner, or coffee who you haven’t talked to in a while.
8. Start walking not only for your health, but to socialize with your neighbors.
9. Find your inner artist.
10. Try new recipes.